- Does not require support posts, enabling a clear, unimpeded view.
- Suitable for both internal and external applications.
- Meets and exceeds relevant Australian regulations.
- Possible enhancements include acid etching, sandblasting, screen printing, special coatings and LED lighting.
All our balustrade systems include the following important features:
- Handrails are pre-measured, pre-fabricated and pre-finished, so installation is highly efficient and involves minimal onsite presence.
- Handrail systems are largely interchangeable, allowing specifiers to combine various materials and colours.
- Joints feature precision machining with a high quality finish, rather than visible welds.
- Each component can be finished individually, allowing specifiers to create visual links between balustrades and other architectural elements.
- Components are standardised, meaning reduced costs and minimal lead times.
- All work is covered by our ten-year design and manufacturing warranty.
- Slimline point fixings
- Plate fixings
- Aluminium channels
- Channel finishes
Powder Coat Colour
- Brass, stainless steel or mirror clad
- 12, 15, 19, & 25mm glass
- 17.5 & 21.5mm laminated glass
- Glass finishes
- Privacy, coloured or tinted glass
- Self-cleaning glass
- Low-iron glass
- Anti bacterial glass
- Manifested glass
- Heat soaked glass
- Stainless steel, brass, hardwood
- Brushed, polished, powdercoated
- Various profiles
- Glass-top, offset or cantilevered
- Integrated LED lighting