- Every surface of the onyx balustrade system features an exceptional finish, with smooth, seamless bends.
- All fixings are hidden, creating a flawless, sophisticated appearance.
- Continuous, flowing handrails and balustrade top rails eliminate finger traps.
- An array of steel grades and finishes is available, ensuring that our onyx balustrade systems can be crafted to suit any application.
- We offer a diverse range of handrails and infill panels, to match any design scheme.
- Optional powder coating of individual components.
All our balustrade systems include the following important features:
- Handrails are pre-measured, pre-fabricated and pre-finished, so installation is highly efficient and involves minimal onsite presence.
- Handrail systems are largely interchangeable, allowing specifiers to combine various materials and colours.
- Joints feature precision machining with a high quality finish, rather than visible welds.
- Each component can be finished individually, allowing specifiers to create visual links between balustrades and other architectural elements.
- Components are standardised, meaning reduced costs and minimal lead times.
- All work is covered by our ten-year design and manufacturing warranty.
42mm dia. tubular
50mm dia. tubular
304 grade stainless steel (internal)
316 grade stainless steel (external)
Optional clear or coloured polyester coating
Stainless steel, brass, hardwood
Brushed, polished, powdercoated
Glass-top, offset or cantilevered
Integrated LED lighting
Horizontal or vertical midrails
Steel, alloy or other panels