The semi frameless balustrade systems allow for an exposed glass bottom edge giving the area which it is placed a minimalist appeal.
- Balustrade systems allows for an exposed glass bottom edge giving the area which it is used a minimalist appeal.
- Ultra slimline system allowing for a clean and simplistic look.
- Semi Frameless Balustrades can come installed with an offset handrail completing the architectural characters of the exposed glass top edge.
- Comes in many types of variations to suit all jobs and project desires.
All our balustrade systems include the following important features:
- Handrails are pre-measured, pre-fabricated and pre-finished, so installation is highly efficient and involves minimal onsite presence.
- Handrail systems are largely interchangeable, allowing specifiers to combine various materials and colours.
- Joints feature precision machining with a high quality finish, rather than visible welds.
- Each component can be finished individually, allowing specifiers to create visual links between balustrades and other architectural elements.
- Components are standardised, meaning reduced costs and minimal lead times.
- All work is covered by our ten-year design and manufacturing warranty.